4040 S. Berkeley Lake Rd.
Ph: (770) 368 9484 ext. 101
Monday - Thursday
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Berkeley Lake's city administrator serves the residents of Berkeley Lake by carrying out the policies and directives of the mayor and city council.
The city administrator is responsible for:
- Running the day-to-day operations of Berkeley Lake government
- Developing and manages the city's budget
- Overseeing the staff and contracted employees
- Ensuring that Berkeley Lake's government is operating efficiently and effectively for its residents
The city clerk is the official custodian of records for the city. In that role, duties include:
- Recording and maintaining the council's official actions in minutes
- Coordinating and distributing the agenda
- Maintaining contracts, ordinances, resolutions, and agreements
- Coordinating the records management and retention program for the city
- Ensuring that all open records requests are in accordance with the open records act