Home      Calendar      Site Map      Contact Us
Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Alerts

Are there any regulations regarding displaying signs on my property?
A sign permit is required for most temporary and permanent signs. Sign regulations vary according to each zoning district, so please contact city hall at (770) 368-9484 to determine the size and type of signs allowed on your property. Signs located in the City right-of-way are not permitted and will be removed. See Temporary Sign Guidelines

Planning & Development

Show All Answers

1. What is zoning?
2. How do I determine what uses are allowed in a particular zoning district?
3. How can I find out the zoning on my property?
4. How do I apply for a building permit?
5. Do I need a permit to have a garage sale, and how often can I have one?
6. Where can I place my garage or yard sale signs?
7. Where and when can I place a sign to sell my home?
8. May I conduct a business out of my home? Are there any restrictions?
9. Are there any regulations regarding displaying signs on my property?
10. How can my property be annexed into the City?
11. When does the Planning and Zoning Commission meet? Where can I find an agenda?
12. Why is there a public notice sign posted in my neighborhood?

Accessibility                Privacy Policy                Translate                Copyright Notices                Powered by CivicPlus
City of Berkeley Lake | 4040 S. Berkeley Lake Road NW, Berkeley Lake, GA 30096